Our mission at Catch Co. is to create amazing products, content, and shopping experiences for the modern angler. Our approach to commerce and community is one that feeds anglers’ endless appetite for product innovation, experimentation, discovery, learning, nature, and of course…fishing! Our vision is for every angler in America to discover something great, memorable, or unexpected through one of our brands.
Some of the awesome things about being at Catch Co. are:
- Located in downtown Chicago, just feet from the Metra and CTA (public transportation), and the West Loop (hottest neighborhood.)
- Great mentorship from experienced leaders in business and design.
- Relaxed, exciting startup culture disrupting a large industry with new, cutting edge products.
- Ever-expanding catalog of categories, brands, and products.
- Hands on experience creating lots of products in a variety of categories and manufacturing methods that will go to market within the year.
- Work fully collaboratively with the entire product team, with your chance to own projects start to finish, and face with all the team members in various business roles.
- Work on products where form and function are equally critical to executing great product.
- Resources for design training, exposure to new products and materials, and design growth.
- Flexible work schedules and environment, fun crew to work with, and snacks!
Candidates must bring it creatively every day! At Catch Co., we are a fast-paced, industry-disrupting company that is bringing something new and exciting to fishing on a daily basis. We are looking for candidates with a creative fire in their belly to push the boundaries and try new things. Fail fast to succeed fast.
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Designer to support our current product portfolio’s expansion, as well as work on new category development within the fishing and outdoor space.
- Participation in concept exploration and generation across all categories.
- Participate in industry/market research and discovery across all categories.
- Participate in packaging design projects as needed.
- Conduct on-the-fly market, user, materials, and usability research as needed.
- Ability to work on mock-ups and prototypes as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and present to cross-functional groups.
- Ability to work self-directed when needed, and take ownership of your workflow.
- Support and aid the full concept and design process across all categories.
- "Take what you need" PTO Policy
- 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to work from home if there is a need
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - We cover 85% of your premium and 50% for dependents
- Health Savings Account
- 401(K) plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited fruit snacks
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time