Instructional Designer, Global Sales at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Reports into: Senior Manager, Curriculum Design and Delivery
Location: Denver, CO; or Remote
The Instructional Designer in Global Sales will design, develop, and implement innovative programs, curriculums, and courseware spanning across topics that include but are not limited to - manager development, sales skill training, and new hire onboarding. This includes conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives and designing and developing training courseware in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor-led, in-person or virtual training, self-paced training, eLearning, micro learning, videos, infographics, supporting guides, etc.). The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles, as well as a passion for visual and graphic design. They will be strong multi-taskers with the ability to deliver meaningful and engaging training on time in a fast-paced environment. eLearning design and development in Articulate Storyline is an absolute must.
What you get to do:
- Design and develop sales enablement for ServiceNow’s Global Sales organization for the new hire, sales manager, and role excellence programs that align to strategic sales initiatives across regions; including eLearnings, virtual trainings, screencasts, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Use technical design, development, and creative skills to create engaging online content and
- engage course participants.
- Manage the end-to-end design and development of learning programs from concept through implementation and quality control.
- Collaborate across enablement and departmental teams to develop impactful learning content.
- Use a variety of applications to build eLearning courses and instructor-led resources.
- Address changes and feedback to courses in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders, Role Excellence, and Regional Enablement leaders to continually assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable learning objectives and goals.
- Leverage strong understanding of technology and ServiceNow value proposition in program creation.
A successful candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in instructional design and curriculum design and development
- Experience successfully interfacing with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross-functional teams
- Training and experience in applying instructional design practices and methodologies to support training and enablement content development
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies, and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels
- High degree of initiative, strong collaboration skills, and the abilities to communicate ideas and design decisions and receive feedback from partners
- Solid foundation in graphic design and typography with strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required; Instructional Design degree or Training Development certificate
- Strong skills with eLearning authoring software (i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or similar) and recording/editing audio and video a plus (Camtasia, AfterEffects, Premiere, etc.).
- Participation in recognized training industry organizations (i. e. Association for Talent Development) strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.