Falling under the Talent Team, with collaboration with business leaders, the Instructional Designer builds highly effective learning programs for Echo Global Logistics. This position utilizes instructional design, performance improvement, and adult learning principles to analyze, design, develop, and evaluate instructional materials and programs.
- 2-5 years of relative work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills; flexible to changing demands and deadlines
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage others effectively
- Ability to project manage large scale projects that touch various departments within the organization
- High attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with various levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various people inside and outside of the organization
- Team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.