Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As a Contact Center Instructional Designer at Vivid Seats, we look to you to lead and execute a new vision for how we design employee training. Your vision is just as innovative as ours. You embrace our values just as much as we do. As a Contact Center, Instructional Designer, you have keen sense for how to effectively package training for all talents and the technical skills to bring that learning experience to life in an engaging setting.
Through a close partnership with outsourced experts and internal stakeholders across all levels and functions of the business, you will channel your knowledge of adult learning theory trends, creating impactful training that thinks ahead of business needs.
Designing training that elevates the team always begins with an in-depth needs assessment or gap analysis. You will constantly assess and improve the delivery and success of each training experience while working across a variety of training platforms such as instructor-led training (ILT), eLearning, blended learning, online job aids and other innovative knowledge transfer methods.
We believe learning and success go hand in hand. That is why we are dedicated to providing training curriculum's and platforms that help every employee meet their unique development goals. Our company continues to see unprecedented growth and we are committed to enabling our team to grow with us.
To be successful, you'll need
- Knowledge of rapid training development tools (Articulate, Captivate) and other various eLearning authoring software and learning management systems (LMS), preferable Litmos
- Deep understanding of design and development principles, best practices and how they vary depending on delivery method
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Manage multiple ongoing projects establishing project priority, milestones, scope, goals deliverables, resources, timing, etc
- Superior verbal and written communication skills across all levels and functions of the business
- Innovative thinking, action-oriented mindset and a high-level of adaptability
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606