Jr. Visual Designer at Saggezza
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a talented Jr. Visual Designer to be based in Chicago, IL. Role responsibilities include:
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to finished, high fidelity designs and assets
- Utilize brand guidelines and assets to create original designs for the Marketing department
- Implementing designs and templates for printed collateral
- Design and upkeep imagery for Saggezza’s website and digital campaigns
- Showcasing strong communications skills by presenting and defending designs to peers
- Receive feedback in a polite manner to maintain healthy and productive relationships
What You Will Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a designer
- Proficiency in the following programs
- Adobe Creative Cloud ( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Knowledge of design fundamentals
- Information design
- Visual design
- Responsive web design
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of interaction design (UX and UI)
- A design portfolio demonstrating the following:
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- An understanding/implementation of design systems and brand identity
- Print, digital, and interaction design examples
- A passion to learn and stay on top of the latest design trends
- Communication skills to send proofs and receive feedback in a timely and polite manner
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.