Junior Graphic Designer at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to be a part of our Marketing Team. This role will work closely with the Experience Design Manager, developing and designing artwork for print, digital and related categories.
As a GoHealth team member, you will have access to a group of digital analysts and marketing experts to support you in projects. You will also have your fellow team of designers there to guide, reinforce, and push you to create eye-catching work.
You’re constantly working hard to improve yourself and your design skills through research, education, and collaboration. You’re comfortable working with a team, but also take risks presenting new ideas you’ve researched that can take the team into a new direction. You love a fast-paced work environment and a large variety of design projects.
You enjoy taking a simple idea and exploring new ways to make it better. You have the ability to iterate on designs and are able to explain your design decisions through your research and knowledge.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Collaborate with the design team on daily projects like:
- Social media graphics
- Marketing collateral (flyers, posters, postcards, swag, etc.)
- Prioritize deadlines
- Find new ways to educate yourself through online classes, conferences and research in order to grow with the team and in your career
Skills & Requirements:
- An online portfolio showcasing your design work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Required
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or similar, Preferred
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design, Preferred
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and revise
- Video, motion, or animation is a plus
- Illustration skill is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.