Junior Graphic Designer
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life globally and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points. The ideal candidate will have a focus in branding and corporate identity. Key strengths will be strong compositional and typographic skills, an understanding of visual hierarchy, experience in both print and interactive, and solid communication and organizational skills. The candidate will work closely alongside members of the global design team as well as the marketing department.
What you’ll get to do:
- Collaborate with design, marketing and product marketing teammates to support our content marketing (sales collateral, social media assets, research studies, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Assist the Design Manager with other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed to support internal and external activities.
- Follow the standards of our new brand identity, ensuring consistency is maintained in the creation of all materials.
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 1+ years professional design experience, either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with print production
- Attention to detail, strong skill sets in typography and composition
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic, easy to work with, and open to ideas and suggestions
- Ability to take direction yet maintain intuition, as well as balance multiple projects on a weekly cycle
- Openness and flexibility in working with global teams
- Bachelors degree in art/design preferred
- Motion graphics skills a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.