Lead Designer at G2
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 655,000+ independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to lead the creation and maintenance of both our brand assets and content created to additional various marketing goals. From concept through execution, this person will improve our customer and user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points:
- Lead design efforts across all branding and marketing initiatives, including G2 website, vendor microsite, digital assets, and physical promotions.
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- 5+ years of years of highly successful design implementation experience in software, B2B SaaS preferred
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system (like the HubSpot CMS). This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.