Lead Product Designer at ShopRunner
At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands and retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you want to create the future of retail through beautiful, intuitive and meaningful digital experiences at scale? At ShopRunner, we’re enhancing the way we deliver products to our customers and partners by putting the customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. As the Lead Product Designer, you will represent the customer voice as you work with product management and engineering to ideate, design, and build new ShopRunner products. The work you do at ShopRunner will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers every day.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with the Research Team to conduct exploratory research in the form of customer interviews, surveys, and field observation
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to define customer personas and use cases
- Work with product managers to strategically prioritize the most important customer needs
- Learn about new industries and research competitive products
- Create and iterate on wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes of the user interface
- Run usability tests to understand the successes and failures of different design decisions
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to produce high-fidelity designs
- Obsessed about the customer experience (CX), never settling for good enough and inspiring others on the team to do the same
- Comfortable in the early stages of product development, working through ambiguity to define new and exciting features
- BA/BS degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Information Design, Graphic Design or a related field
- 7+ years of experience driving UX designs for large-scale digital products for leading brands
- Stunning portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative design solutions from concept to production
- Experience with lean experimentation and test & learn (T&L) methodologies
- Highly proactive, willing to take ownership and accountability, requires limited oversight
- Early adopter who enjoys staying current on technology, design, and industry trends
- Comfortable working with virtual teams across multiple time zones
- Hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.