At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer UX/UI to join our growing design team of human-centered researchers and designers at Kalderos. The Kalderos design team is charged with disrupting some of the most complicated systems within healthcare while providing solutions and experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful. In addition, we are building a heavily integrated design culture where the design team plays a vital role in all aspects of our organization.
As a Lead Product Designer UX/UI, you will work with interdisciplinary teams of researchers, designers, developers, and commercialization specialists to bring new solutions to market.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design tools and processes
- Experience with all UX/UI related activities on projects
- Experience bringing products to market and evolving those digital solutions
- Experience participating in internal discussions to define and/or critique design decisions
- Strong communication skills in telling the story of design solutions
- Experience working collaboratively with users and cross-functional team members
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex processes into simple, clear user interactions.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your process and UX/UI deliverables
Set yourself apart:
- Strong visual design skills
- A desire to build and evolve internal design processes
- Experience leading other designers
- Experience designing for the healthcare industry
- Experience with usability testing
- Bring the highest level of craft to everything you do
- Ability effectively communicate the value of design
- Experience in developing and working with design systems
- Experience collaborating with developers
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in user experience and/or interaction design of digital experiences
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Communications Design or related fields, Masters Degree is preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Skills in areas of user research and analysis, user journeys, ideation, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation
- Ability to understand & create user-flows, annotated wireframes, and content structure
- High level of skill and experience using a variety of design applications (e.g., Figma, Framer, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. ); experience with motion graphics (e.g., AfterEffects, Lottie, etc.) is a plus.
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description