Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Lead User Experience Designer
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing the art direction and design for marketing communications. Creates concepts that generate new customers, sell products and services, and enhance the customer experience across all media.
- Ensures work executed from a production standpoint.
- Presents and sells work.
- Effectively disseminates client and legal changes and incorporates changes into creative while complying with requirements, policies, and processes.
- Attends project briefings, formulates solutions, and collaborates with creative to lead projects from conception to completion. Directs and designs creative for campaigns across channels, including print, and digital.
- Partners with the business in the conception, development, refinement, and execution of creative that delivers on the business objectives. Ensures creative has one brand and one voice across all media.
- Leads project deliverables, manages time, and produces communications for projects.
If we had our say, we would also look for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design
- 4+ years of experience across a diverse client portfolio and media, including print, digital, video, radio, and social/content. Digital proficiency is a must. Credit card and/or financial design work is a plus. Advertising agency experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in HTML5 familiarity (general understanding, not coding), familiarity with video production (directing/editing with vendors), Microsoft Suite (Office, PowerPoint, Word), Aftereffects a plus, Workfront project management experience a plus,
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience across a diverse client portfolio and media, including print, digital, and social/content.
- Digital proficiency and application development/system UX background.
- Advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Experience using design related software such as InVision, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you’re waiting to hear from us, don’t forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in consideration for a career at Discover.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.