Manager of CRO
Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews to see why our employees love us!
- Create conversion optimization strategies and have full ownership and accountability for successful execution of key projects.
- Create journey maps, navigation flows, sitemaps, user stories, wireframes, concept diagrams and personas.
- Own documentation and tracking of all CRO action items and workflow
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (executives, product, creative, content, technology)
- Think holistically about the entire brand and consumer experience.
- Continually improve UX/CRO process in collaboration with the business.
- Leverage metrics, optimization, qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions.
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures and trends, and effectively communicate these findings.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience); 3+ years in a CRO or UX role.
- Well-versed in testing platforms like Optimizely, Dynamic Yield and Unbounce.
- Can work on many projects simultaneously.
- Sound knowledge of CRO research methods (user experience, surveys, analytics, heat maps, etc.).
- Experience in analyzing customer/conversion data to find areas of opportunity.
- Ability to create wireframes and lead technical and non-technical folks to implement CRO tests.
- Problem-solver who is organized, detailed and extremely collaborative
- Capable of making incredibly complex things simple
- Competitive benefits package
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.