Manager, Product Design at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are looking for a Manager of Product Design to help guide great design for our I/O DESIGN POD product features. Search and Visualization is the engine that drives our clients' eDiscovery process, helping them find the truth, then act on it. This is a daunting a task as finding the proverbial needle in the haystack might require cutting through and making sense of hundreds of thousands of documents.
In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will manage a team of 5-6 designers located in the US and Poland to help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop creative solutions that address these needs while meeting goals, use the latest in AI and machine learning, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences.
Your Role in Action
- Lead the vision for the future of how data is consumed, managed and processed in RelOne. This work has a huge impact across the entire platform and for the work of our customers
- Work with teams throughout product development, from discovery through to implementation and product improvement
- Manage performance and career growth for Product Designers
- Develop a User Experience roadmap and backlog
- Author and evolve group roles and best practices
- Manage required budgets for user experience
- Manage user and partner research to develop an understanding of our clients and users, and their current behaviors and expectations
- Summarize user feedback, product analytics, and requirements to develop impactful ideas and product solutions
- Work with department leaders and important partners to understand the vision for Relativity, how it's evolving and how it's being implemented
- Work with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and help with their implementation and validation through Agile methodologies
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, and promote and help coordinate its adoption across our company
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar.
- 1-2+ years of managerial or leadership experience
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and interactive interfaces for customers
- Experience leading the design and usability efforts for a B2B SaaS/cloud product presence, and in particular for data-rich and visualization-heavy features
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.