Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Product team guides the innovation and development of our comprehensive tech platform, Basis. This team blends focus, collaboration, and creativity to fulfill our mission in creating a transformative tool that makes work more streamlined and fulfilling for those who power the ad tech industry.
Customer experience is at the forefront of this team’s work—and also includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, monitoring impact of new feature rollouts, measuring returns on product investments, and more. Together, they leverage their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ones, and create the best possible product for our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a great Manager, Product Design to join us in Chicago, Illinois. You are an experienced leader with a record of designing and delivering successful products to the market. Your strong foundation of UX knowledge is bolstered by broad familiarity with the modern design landscape. You have excellent communication skills and work well cross-functionally with other departments. Your comfortability with ambiguity is matched only by your desire to clarify it.
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of full stack software design professionals
- Provide software feature teams day to day guidance to ensure consistency and quality of product as you drive the conceptualization and execution of new features supporting the product road map
- Champion the experience with cross-functional collaborators from product, engineering, data, marketing, product marketing, quality assurance, and other teams
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features through test and learn methodologies that drive design iterations
- Drive the teams to the right answer faster by leveraging existing research and supporting feature teams investigating customer and user needs
- 5+ years' experience UX/UI software design.
- 2+ years' experience hiring, onboarding, and managing direct reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong and positive cross-functional relationships
- High degree of ownership and autonomy; a bias towards action.
- Familiarity with advertising/ad-tech landscape and SaaS
- Experienced with full stack design toolkit such as Figma, ZeroHeight, UserTesting.com
- Experience implementing and socializing design systems, personas, and testable prototypes
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.