We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a great Manager, Product Design to join us in Chicago, Illinois. You are an experienced leader with a record of designing and delivering successful products to the market. Your strong foundation of UX knowledge is bolstered by broad familiarity with the modern design landscape. You have excellent communication skills and work well cross-functionally with other departments. Your comfortability with ambiguity is matched only by your desire to clarify it
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro is looking for amazing people who are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join us in building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. We are fascinated by the complexity of problems at this scale — it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better. At Centro we take pride in our positive and collaborative culture; we want you to be part of that!
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of full stack software design professionals
- Provide software feature teams day to day guidance to ensure consistency and quality of product as you drive the conceptualization and execution of new features supporting the product road map
- Champion the experience with cross-functional collaborators from product, engineering, data, marketing, product marketing, quality assurance, and other teams
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features through test and learn methodologies that drive design iterations
- Drive the teams to the right answer faster by leveraging existing research and supporting feature teams investigating customer and user needs
- 5+ years' experience UX/UI software design.
- 2+ years' experience hiring, onboarding, and managing direct reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong and positive cross-functional relationships
- High degree of ownership and autonomy; a bias towards action.
- Familiarity with advertising/ad-tech landscape and SaaS
- Experienced with full stack design toolkit such as Figma, ZeroHeight, UserTesting.com
- Experience implementing and socializing design systems, personas, and testable prototypes
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.
Read Full Job Description