Manager, User Interface Design & Development - SurePayroll at SurePayroll
Leads the User Experience (UX) team and provides subject matter expertise and UX advocacy in the design and delivery of innovative, user-centric, multi-platform product solutions aligned with company strategy and product direction.
- Recruits, leads, and develops talent to maximize engagement and performance, minimize turnover, promote career path growth, and develop bench strength across the organization.
- Collaborates cross-functionally, providing subject matter expertise to influence, build consensus, define, and coordinate overall user experience (UX) strategy and standards for all product platforms.
- Ensures product solutions meet or exceed established objectives and style guides for visual design, copy, information architecture, and user interaction principles, in line with overall brand and UX strategy.
- Partners with multi-disciplinary team of stakeholders to determine feature feasibility and ROI value to inform project prioritization decisions.
- Advocates to promote a “design culture” across the organization to ensure optimal customer-centric UX is considered in all product and business decisions.
- Leads and oversees customer research and analysis activities to reduce ambiguity and drive design decisions.
Req Number MAN-20-00072
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Management experience.
- 3 years of experience in User Interface design/development.
- 7 years of experience in Web design development experience.