Marketing Visual Designer at Rightpoint
Location: Chicago or Boston
Oh, hello there, Designer-who-can-think-strategically-but-wants-an-opportunity-to-make-an-impact! We should talk.
GOSH, WE FEEL LIKE WE KNOW YOU ALREADY
- Excited about the opportunity to generate a body of work that is unique and innovative.
- Experienced with evolving a growing B2B brand and working on an in-house Marketing team.
- Interested and able to speak to and be an advocate for ways to measure the effectiveness of design work as part of the overall marketing strategy
- Knowledgeable about incorporating experience tenets, design principles and a company vision into an ownable visual expression.
- Collaborative to your core - you are a team player to the max and can incorporate feedback and change of direction flawlessly.
- Impactful - you can think through the steps of a project plan, put one foot in front of the other, get others on board with the journey, and, ultimately, get sh*t done.
- Capable of coming up with new ideas for brand and marketing campaigns while also confident in your ability to execute the micro-details
- Able to think on your feet, change course quickly and do multiple things at once. Often.
- A talented multi-tasker, managing your own schedule for various projects under tight deadlines while maintaining quality
- Experienced in digital primarily with solid print skills.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Final Cut Pro or Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Keynote, and PowerPoint. Illustration skills a plus.
- Knowledgeable about responsive design, HTML and CSS.
- Excited and able to work in a variety of media and on a variety of projects.
- Equipped with an "ownership" mentality. You take pride in your work.
- An influencer. You inspire people. The only thing better than your ideas is your ability to get them across. A clear communicator.
- Not afraid of some hard work. You leave it all on the field. Every. Single. Day.
- Passionate about doing the right thing. Cool and calm when challenged.
- Interested in learning how the needs of our business drive what we do.
- A team-player, collaborator, problem solver and owner with a passion for detail.
- Nodding your head as you read each of these descriptions.
DO THESE QUALITIES DESCRIBE YOU? JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM.
As part of the Marketing team, you will work directly with Marketing and other stakeholders across the organization to help define, drive and execute on many marketing initiatives, brand evolution and digital properties.
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE IMPACT
We are looking for an initiative-taking, creative and collaborative Visual Designer to join the in-house Marketing team.
In particular, this person will:
- Design, brainstorm, build and execute innovative multi-platform branded experiences
- Work on projects that include but are not limited to Marketing campaigns, desktop and mobile web design, social media, and emails
- Create visual designs that address business, brand, market, and user requirements, including the design and production of site layouts, marketing elements, rich media units, content treatments and brand campaigns
- Participate in development of video concepts including shoots, editing and final delivery
- Coordinate, direct and oversee photo shoots
- Keep a pulse on evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices and incorporate this knowledge into your work
- Create and manage all marketing material and collateral, digital and print
- Passionately maintain the look and feel of our brand visual style while finding new and exciting ways to evolve design elements
- Present and articulate concepts to leadership
- Create sales enablement collateral including playbooks, case studies and other materials
- Edit presentation decks for conferences and new business pitches
- Have experience working in a CMS (Sitecore a plus)
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Marketing team to support the strategic goals and objectives
- Provide design production assistance to the rest of the team as needed
A BIT ABOUT RIGHTPOINT
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We're driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create impactful digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Rightpoint-provided snacks and soft drinks
- Regular social events including volunteering, lunch outings, XBox One, golf outings, Whirlyball, and daily table tennis matches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Competition and teams we are going up against is competitive based on the type of work we are going after
The amount of time we need to spend to get responses produced to get us considered is taking a lot of people overtime
Marketing impact to business