On the Creative Production team at GoHealth, an Editor/Motion Graphic Artist will conceptualize and give life to high-quality motion projects for lead generation and DR content. Your technical and creative skills will transform scripts, images, and videos into recognizable graphic elements that move our consumers on TV, OTT, and online digital channels to take action. You will work with marketing managers and creative producers to make decisions that determine how visual ideas within projects come to life. Through collaboration with videographers, marketing analysts, designers, and editors you'll help uncover the next leading creatives for GH.
As an Editor/Motion Graphics Artist, you will report to the Creative Manager. You will contribute to all of GoHealth's motion needs on projects that include supers for TV commercials, Facebook, Instagram, and more—with transitions and full motion effects for in-house/external content. You will work with other teams to create stable and performant motion graphics that enhance our consumer's experience.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Create OSG stills and storyboards following GoHealth's style and conventions.
- Work with a team or marketing producers, copywriters, videographers.
- Drive workflow improvement to facilitate cooperation with future creative roles.
- Show to the team when motion can add value, in which ways—and also when it doesn't.
- Present GoHealth's products by breathing life into video and digital creatives.
- Balance craft and feedback with a strong focus on meeting fast deadlines.
- Implement animations in the most efficient and productive way to achieve sale goals.
- Gather feedback across GoHealth to establish your craft and level up your role.
- Execute editorial and/or motion graphics projects directly.
- Leverage and supporting peers (brainstorms, critiques, etc.) and team members, ensuring that everyone has a voice and that positive collaboration is achieved.
- Maintain accurate naming conventions and file standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience creating graphics for digital/linear channels.
- Experience animating TV commercials, Facebook/Instagram/TikTok stories, YouTube TrueView.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and experience with the Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of kanban/Agile workflow.
- Experience in 3D with motion including Maya, 3DSMax, Cinema4D, or other industry standard software.
- Experience in Unity or Unreal is a plus.
- Experience in Sketch or Vimeo is a plus.
- Knowledge of Healthcare space
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.