This is a great opportunity to join FourKites, an innovative software company trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands to manage and optimize their supply chains.
We’re looking to share stories of innovation from one of the most rapidly evolving industries: supply chain visibility. FourKites is hiring a Motion Graphics Designer to join our dynamic and rapidly growing Marketing team, to promote FourKites and our solutions through thoughtfully crafted content and engaging experiences. In this role, you will work closely with our creative team to create engaging animations, videos and graphics that promote the FourKites brand and solutions across multiple channels (web, email, social, paid digital) and formats, including podcasts, product tours, case studies and more. We are looking for a skillful storyteller, creative thinker and strong collaborator to showcase our innovative and market-leading products and industry differentiation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create dynamic and effective videos and animations for a variety of purposes: marketing, product UI overviews and explainers, as well as paid and organic social graphics
- Take the lead on projects from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation, feedback, and production
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross functional partners (marketing, engineering, customer experience, and product to name a few) to bring engaging narratives to life through motion design projects
- Bring a level of clarity and understanding to FourKites through instructional videos and GIFs
- Edit and optimize video content for a variety of social platforms, including formatting vertical video for social, adding captions, etc.
- Pitch concepts to key stakeholders across teams, including Marketing, Product, Product Marketing and Engineering.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of extensive and relevant work experience on a creative team, either in-house or agency
- An outstanding portfolio with a proven foundation in motion design, storytelling, creative strategy, and concept ideation
- An eye for details and precision
- Interest in staying on top of current motion graphics trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience visualizing creative concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in After Effects and Premiere with proficiency in the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to take ownership of large multichannel projects from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Experience with video compression, file correction and optimization techniques
- Collaborative in nature
- Ability to work with project management software
- Experience in the supply chain industry is a bonus
FourKites® is a leading global supply chain visibility platform, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching 176 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.