Multimedia Designer at Hauswirth/Co
H/Co is looking for a full-time multimedia designer who is eager to create elevated, forward-thinking assets for Fortune 500 brands, grassroots advocacy campaigns and everything in between. This design position offers the freedom to collaborate with multifaceted account teams as well as the opportunity to communicate creative concepts directly to clients. Designers in this role will participate in brainstorming sessions, uncover opportunities, and transform insights into action.
The ideal candidate will design for a wide range of projects that include logo design, brand guidelines, web design, presentations, animated social assets and various print collateral pieces. They will demonstrate a proven ability to take projects from concept through completion with minimal direction and supervision.
- Responsible for conception, design and creation of high quality, on-brand, multimedia graphics for digital, print and outdoor media.
- Visual brand identity, style guidelines and logo development
- Digital content production (rapid response social media assets)
- Creative campaign concepting
- Light motion graphics production (animated short videos and video editing)
- Light photography and videography
- Presentation design for client-facing pitches
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field of study
- 3 -6 years experience in graphic design, motion graphics, or animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of core digital platforms for advertising: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google display
- Passion for advocacy and mission-driven brands
- A Plus: Web development experience in WordPress and/or Squarespace development