Packaging Development Design Strategist at HAVI
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Havi is looking for an exceptional Industrial Designer candidate with 3-5 years of experience. This person should be passionate about structural design and have a good understanding of how to translate brand DNA successfully into three-dimensional forms. This position requires an aptitude to consider all of the elements of packaging and create holistic design solutions. Designers must quickly ideate and bring creative concepts into reality within a fast passed streamlined production oriented company. Candidates should have good oral communication skills and the ability to work on cross functionalteams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
- 3-5 years experience in product design with manufacturing process knowledge
- Effective at reading consumer trends and translating into design innovation
- True desire to empathize with end user and ability to create a preferred user experience with ergonomically intuitive solutions for both operations (crew) and consumer
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with multiple customer and internal stakeholders to align project objectives and outcomes
- Possess expert sketching and rendering skills with accomplished perspective sketching abilities (both by hand and tablet/Cintiq)
- Excels at delivering exceptional aesthetics in Industrial Design solutions, reflective of brandlanguage
- Develop clear concept communications that show holistic design processes
- Effectively direct CAD and prototyping to ensure accurate embodiment and execution of design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft office, and KeyShot
- An understanding of Rhino3D, SolidWorks, and/or Artios CAD
- Excellent communication skills, visual and verbal (English proficiency required)
- Understands competitive activity and application to the business
- Able to multitask, adapt & quickly apply feedback to designs
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with corporate customers, project teams, or independently
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.