ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for self-motivated Product Designer Manager who understand great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delightment to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our iPhone application.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing and other stakeholders to oversee the creation, development, and iteration of products and marketing initiatives
- Recruit, hire, and build a strong team of product and marketing designers
- Mentor, work with, and guide designers both in their work and career path
- Work to build and foster our style guide and design system to further develop our brand, improve development speed and quality, and strengthen our product and user experience
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative input and data to inform decisions
- Help define design throughout the whole company, contributing yourself at times where needed
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience working across multiple projects and teams, leading teams, design, and creative production
- A history of building diverse teams of excellent designers and design culture
- Experience leading a design vision and strategy, helping designers and peers alike translate this into quality products and design work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including giving feedback and direction
- Ability to facilitate meetings, lead a team, and rally a group to a shared direction and outcome
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) or product management experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.