Product Design Manager
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for self-motivated Product Designer Manager who understand great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delightment to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our iPhone application.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing and other stakeholders to oversee the creation, development, and iteration of products and marketing initiatives
- Recruit, hire, and build a strong team of product and marketing designers
- Mentor, work with, and guide designers both in their work and career path
- Work to build and foster our style guide and design system to further develop our brand, improve development speed and quality, and strengthen our product and user experience
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative input and data to inform decisions
- Help define design throughout the whole company, contributing yourself at times where needed
- 5+ years experience working across multiple projects and teams, leading teams, design, and creative production
- A history of building diverse teams of excellent designers and design culture
- Experience leading a design vision and strategy, helping designers and peers alike translate this into quality products and design work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including giving feedback and direction
- Ability to facilitate meetings, lead a team, and rally a group to a shared direction and outcome
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) or product management experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description