Product Designer -Care
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the team:
The XD team is responsible for the user experience and interface design for the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily manage their day-to-day health and healthcare.
Your day to day:
You will join an existing 8 person design team focused on creating large-scale innovative health and wellness management experiences. This application powers a customized/targeted experience for users across hundreds of large and small businesses, reaching millions of users around the globe. Your primary focus will be designing new features for and making enhancements to this content.
Your core responsibilities:
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect prior to development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Shepherd updates from inception to completion - from ideation, to design, to development,
- and QA to ensure a quality deliverable at launch.
- Ability to be flexible. You will be working with requirements that evolve often.
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Human-centric approach to designing products
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Strong information architecture & interaction design skills plus attention to detail.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Highly Proficient in visual design
- Strong proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Drive to push the application forward and innovate, always advocating for the end user
- 3+ years of professional web/application/UI experience. Preferably in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred, but not required
- Some travel might be required.
Why join Rally?
On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.