Product Designer, Digital Health Plan/Activate at Rally Health
You will join an existing 8 person product design team focused on creating large-scale health and care experiences. The DHP/Activate team works to help our member users onboard and navigate the front door health and care experience. Your primary focus will help iterate and improve feature dashboard components and configurations for our partner and member populations. You will report to the Creative Director.
Your primary focus as Product Designer, DHP/Activate will participate in all phases of the product development life cycles, including product ideation and definition, UI/visual design, user research, and testing in these outcome-based categories: You will work with the team that supports the future and vision of the digital healthcare experience for tens of millions of members in the US. You will work with our partners, customers, and Rally leadership to make healthcare more personalized and easily navigable for all our members.You Will:
- You will work with Product Owners to build the best product user experience and overall execution of your specified set of features.
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid test and learn.
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings.
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and implement design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from beginning to completion - from ideation, to design, to development, and QA to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- Human-centric approach to designing products and information architecture and interaction design skills.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows and proficiency in visual and system design
- Solid experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Desire to push the application forward and improve, always advocating for the end-user
- 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: CA or IL
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.