WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
Are you naturally curious? Do you work well in teams? Are you able to express your ideas clearly and convincingly? We are seeking a fearless and passionate designer to make some of the most important experiences for our customers shine.
We are seeking an experienced product designer comfortable with working closely with product management and engineering partners to build amazing experiences for our highest-growth customers. While these businesses are small-to-medium in size, helping to improve their experiences in the product benefit all users of Braze large and small. We are looking for designers that combine their passion for building thoughtful experiences with a data-driven approach to problem solving. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be working within a cross-functional product team dedicated to helping the onboarding experiences of our customers, and helping them realize the full potential of the product on their businesses from the start. Complex enterprise software products often rely as much on simplifying workflows as they do on thorough documentation. As a part of this team you will think holistically about those moments when customers are uncovering the power of Braze and how the platform can transform brand engagement. To do this you will be expected to ask a ton of questions, dive into research, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, and your fellow designers across the organization. Your ability to navigate ambiguity and help move the team towards action will determine your success. It may be the funnest and most challenging job you’ll ever have.WHO YOU ARE
- A collaborative approach to design; you seek the truth with partners
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate design decisions
- Experience conducting research and/or partnering with user researchers
- Strong wireframing, prototyping, and user-journey mapping skills
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and learning through experimentation
- Basic HTML and CSS proficiency
- 2 years of professional experience in a related field
- Experience with any aspect of lifecycle marketing
- Experience working on SaaS products
- Experience working in an Agile organization, working in cross-functional teams / pods / verticals
- Prior experience at high-growth startups
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.