This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.
We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply to our open roles regardless of how many qualifications they meet. Most of our posted positions have a degree of flexibility in the stated requirements.
As a Product Designer at Vivid Seats, you'll be responsible for vividseats.com's end-end user experience, while bringing simplicity, intuitiveness, surprise and delight. The Product Designer will lead concepting, prototyping, balancing user experience, motion and visual design aligned to business goals to create a best-in-class digital experience for Vivid Seats.
- Create Product Designs for vividseats.com's end-end user experience, owning user research, prototyping and design
- Deeply understand the Vivid Seats ethos and concept and design a best-in class experience on vividseats.com and mobile App
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, SEO, Analytics and test new ideas, grow and evolve the digital experience, and improve the relevancy and frequency with which Vivid Seats' new and existing customers experience our web and APP channels
- Collaborate with Digital Team to evolve Vivid Seat's style guide as the digital experience continues to evolve, leveraging for consistent brand experience across all platforms and devices
- Identify key areas throughout the site that can be enhanced, justifying your recommendations with research and inspiration, balancing user, design, and business goals
- Partner with digital team to unite the visual style across the customer journey, optimizing for conversion and a delightful experience
- Leverage front-end development and emerging web tech to implement designs where possible
- Adeptly share your work with supporting explanation around design decisions to various stakeholders and to leadership
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
- Collect and analyze user behavior through surveys, usability testing and online experiments (A/B testing)
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers and other UXDs to prioritize design & research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Proven experience as a user experience designer with a proven track record of shipping consumer products and designing responsive ecommerce experiences
- Deep understanding of user-centered interaction design, responsive best practices, graphic design, prototype development, user testing, and integration
- Demonstrated experience leveraging user research and having utilized various testing methodologies, including validation testing, quantitative, and multivariate A/B testing
- Love for typography, grid-based design, and design systems
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, with a proven ability to drive day to day projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to create dynamic prototypes using HTML, Principle, Framer or similar tools is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility standards a plus
- Experience with or willingness to participate in Agile/SCRUM/Lean-UX practices
- Past experience working in the B2C with an understanding of designs that resonate with end consumers. Experience with eCommerce a plus
- Resourceful self-starter who isn't shy when it comes to jumping in and supporting a project with excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Comfort pairing with and/or working closely with engineers
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best-in-class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best-in-class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package, and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.