Home Chef is building new ways to navigate the booming meal kit delivery industry. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
The Product Designer is a valued collaborator with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to provide the best possible ideas and solutions at every stage of the product design lifecycle. This role will assist in planning and overseeing product vision from a high level as well as execute designs at a detailed level for our suite of web and mobile products. The product designer will act as a voice of the customer, the voice of good design and user experience, and a key partner to our Product and Engineering teams.
- Experience designing products with Sketch (preferred) or Adobe CC
- 3 years of UX / Product Design experience
- Ability to thoughtfully take a feature from idea to production
- Work with Product Managers / Stakeholders / UX researchers to research & validate ideas
- Collaborate iteratively with Product Managers to create & test prototypes
- Define the vision for the evolution of features Work to maintain a consistent guidelines / standards within our internal and external apps