GreenKey is a group of ambitious people working on audacious technology built around solving an important problem: how can voice improve workflows? Over the last five years, we have unlocked the power of voice for the financial industry and are expanding to support critical emergency services functions.
GreenKey is currently hiring a Product Designer to create and guide the next generation of our end-user applications. Your job is to engage our customers, understand their problems, and shape our products to meet their needs. You have deep empathy for your users. You ask questions and creatively explore solutions. You make the complex simple. Above all, you turn all these insights into well-defined product design improvements that our development team can implement.
Isn’t this just a product manager role? No. In our experience, product managers tend to focus on tickets, timelines, and spreadsheets. We want you to dream.
What Success Looks Like
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Understand our markets and competitors
- Meet our customers
- Adapt our product strategy with what you’ve learned
After six months on the job, you will:
- Address gaps in our product portfolio
- Build one original voice driven workflow product with product-market-fit
- Reach out to new customers, learn their pain
- Work with our tech team to implement design changes that ease customer pain
One year in, you will:
- Create a holistic product portfolio driven by voice
- Speak at relevant industry conferences.
- Make an impact on the direction of GreenKey
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching