Product Designer at Relativity
- Design innovative, user-centric product solutions that delight our customers while meeting Relativity product and company goals.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Deliver and execute finished UI for web, mobile web, and native apps based on existing style guides and design systems
- Collaborate effectively with a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs and champion great UX in the face of technical constraints. Groups that you will need to actively collaborate with include but aren’t limited to Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Engineering, and Sales.
- Provide the necessary information and assets to Engineering teams to effectively implement what was designed.
- Provide, receive, and prioritize design feedback from a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs and solutions (e.g. web metrics, a/b test results, third party research, consumer profiles, etc.)
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior.
- Set a high bar for the overall Relativity customer experience, ensuring anything that ships achieves a superior standard for brand, design, copy and overall UX.
- Ensure our cross-platform web and mobile products support the customer and provide a consistent user experience.
- Enable teams to use market analysis and customer research findings to drive design decisions and reduce ambiguity.
- Internalize company goals and the product roadmap.
- Experience working on design and usability efforts for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in an agile environment preferred.
- Experience closely collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touchpoints on different platforms and devices.
- Proven experience using user research to develop and inform the UI.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel or other similar UI design and prototyping software.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems with intuitive interfaces for customers.