Our selected candidate will own the UX/UI design of a B2B Marketing Analytics SaaS solution used by Fortune 500 firms. You’ll work with an experienced team of software engineers, product owners and data scientists, to craft compelling user experiences that drive the evolution of shopper marketing. Foresight ROI is a profitable analytics company that offers competitive salary, performance-based bonus, 401K, and comprehensive benefits. All within a supportive, small team environment located in the heart of Chicago (CBOT bldg.).
- Translate user needs into designs that are visually enticing, emotionally engaging, easy to use and technically implementable
- Participate in UX research and co-creation activities with users
- Own the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Deliver value to the business through well-crafted and timely work
- Work independently as well as collaborate on a cross-functional (agile) team
- Passionately learn and share best practices with your teammates
- Welcome design critique and iterate based on feedback
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience OR 5+ years of experience in s/w design
- 3+ years experience creating low-fidelity wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes for web applications
- Online portfolio of engaging experiences
- Experience participating in usability testing sessions
- Knowledge of responsive web design and (less critical) native mobile design patterns
- Experience working with agile development teams
- You are a visual designer with an UX mindset
- Comfortable owning both software style guide (fonts, colors, iconography) and corporate branding
- Expert in standard design software (Photoshop, etc), and can create design systems and functional static prototypes in HTML and CSS
About Foresight ROI:
Foresight ROI is a marketing analytics organization, founded in 2009, that specializes in providing ROI-enhancing insights to the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. We have the world’s largest dataset of shopper marketing events, and are the only company in the United States with proven capabilities to provide analytics on shopper marketing engagement at the event/tactic level using our Shopper Foresight product.
We provide ROI analysis to allow marketers to better measure their efforts, justify their marketing budgets, and improve accountability of marketing spending in the industry. We connect the dots between efforts and outcome and can make recommendations to improve their return on their investment. In short, we provide decision support that fosters an atmosphere of continuous marketing improvement for our clients.
What We Offer
We foster career growth through an energetic, productive work environment where we try every day to live up to our core values of curiosity, data-driven, collaboration, transparency and simplicity. You’ll work with people who genuinely care about you as a person. We offer:
- Competitive pay, performance-based bonus, comprehensive benefits package, and 401K
- Downtown Chicago Loop location, located near Metra trains and El Lines.
- On-site gym
- Fully stocked break room with complementary snacks and drinks
- Frequent company and team outings
- Opportunity to work directly with senior executives in CPG and Retail
Foresight ROI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.