Sorry, this job was removed at 7:38 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 27, 2020
ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Product Designer to join our Product Team. Whether it’s doing customer discovery interviews or creating beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs, you'll be working side by side with the other Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to drive our product and customer progress forward via our human-centered product organization while continuing to put our customer and product first. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will represent design through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating and shipping new work
- You will own and continually improve our design systems while shipping, getting feedback, and making updates quickly. The “done is better than perfect” approach allows us to remain customer-focused
- You will review-data visualization solutions that present deeply complex information in a simple and approachable way
- You will collaborate with workflows that allow our clients to improve their businesses and better serve their customers
- You will work with cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis
- You will be working in an evolving human-centered product organization
Who you will be working with:
- You will report to our Director of Design while working directly with our Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- You will work with a team that puts the customer first and who has a desire to own their design outcomes
- You will be working with a team that constantly asks, “Why are we doing it this way?” and “How can we make this better?”
What you bring to the table:
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills with a customer-first mindset
- You have at least 2-5 years professional experience working as a designer on digital products
- You have experience in a SaaS environment (preferred but, not required!)
- You have experience conducting user research and testing
- You have experience with creating both low and high-fidelity design assets
- You have experience with interactive prototyping
- You have the ability to manage your own design outcomes
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
Flexible PTO policy.
Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
FSA or HSA benefits are available.
Pre-taxed transit benefits.
Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!On-going Wellness Program.
Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description