Product/UX Designer at Snapsheet
Snapsheet is an insurance tech company bringing the future to claims processing. We build products to drive efficiencies using data and technology to ensure claims handling through our platform is the easiest, fastest and most accurate in the business. Our Virtual Insurance Claim Experience (VICE) Claim System allows adjusters and estimators to process claims to the best of their abilities. When the insured is at their worst, Snapsheet makes sure the insurance company is at their best.
Snapsheet is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our product team. We are looking for a data-driven user advocate who can turn complex business requirements into intuitive workflows for our web and mobile products.
You will be working closely with the product and development teams, leveraging your expertise in wireframes, prototyping and layout design. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact creating innovative and cutting edge products used by insurance carriers and their millions of customers.
What You'll Do
Design intuitive, quality products through collaboration with end-users and development teams.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Web Apps and Portals
- Mobile apps
- Guidelines & Standards
- Documenting User Flows
- User Research & Testing
- Interaction Design
- Design Documentation
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years of user design and research experience.
- Experience with transforming large and/or complex data sets into insightful visualizations.
- Mastery of information architecture, design methods and artifacts, such as interaction flows, taxonomies, flow diagrams, content inventories, wireframes, etc..
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Abstract, etc.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and visualization.
- Experience building configuration tools in applications.
- Effectively articulate and defend your ideas in front of a variety of audiences.
- Comfortable with frequent collaboration between Design/Product/Development teams.
- The ability to give & receive feedback supported by expertise, data, and experience.
- Critical thinking skills.