Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We're looking for a research ops manager who will provide foundational support for researchers to deliver and scale research across the organization. The value of an ops-focused team is critical to supporting the growth of our research org and this role is paramount to its success.
You will lead efforts on all operational aspects of making research happen, including identifying the best tools to support our craft, and implementing processes to streamline research requests.
Most importantly, you will be working with a thoughtful team who values the perspectives of our customers and work together to ensure Affirm is centered around their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle the contracts and procurement for all research tools, such as Qualtrics, dScout, UserTesting.
- Maintenance and socialization of the research repository
- Manage vendor budgets
- Handle the overall research budget, including recruitment incentives and HQ requests
- Lead recruiting support and implement a streamlined participant recruiting process
- Implementing a PI storage process across the team
- Onboarding new hires to the research team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Proven experience in research operations
- Experience with various research tools such as UserTesting, Qualtrics and dScout
- Organized and detailed. You love processes and frameworks!
- A passion to change consumer finance for the better
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.