Senior Brand Designer
At closerlook inc., the Senior Brand Designer is instrumental in establishing the creative foundation for agency promotion projects from concept through execution. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Designer is responsible for consistently delivering exceptional visual design.
The Senior Designer will lead the way in translating conceptual direction into tangible design solutions. The individual in this role must be comfortable operating autonomously when necessary, has a sense of ownership over the work, is self-motivated, and strives for design excellence.
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Senior Designer is a consummate team player–providing support where necessary and thriving in a collaborative environment; is an active participant and strong presenter in project critiques. At times, the role acts as a facilitator for group reviews. With a strong attention to detail and passion for design, a Senior Designer is a systems-level thinker and problem solver excited by the opportunity to help the agency evolve the brand.
- Lead the creative development and execution of all projects that support the marketing goals of the agency
- Acts as a brand steward for the agency through the development, advancement and promotion of closerlook’s brand identity
- Works collaboratively with internal teams and our PR agency in the creation of projects including email and social media campaigns, web page design and updates, sales collateral, employer branding, event support, digital and print ads, and promotional videos
- Clearly articulates creative decisions that are backed up with strategic supporting evidence, insight and rationale
- Communicates with various vendors to coordinate the execution of print and digital deliverables
- Active in new business pursuits—supporting and participating in creative concepting, asset development, and presentation decks
- Plays a critical role in advancing closerlook’s position as a creative and strategic partner to our clients – current and future
The closerlook Marketing Team believes in close collaboration with one another and strong cross-functional partnership with other teams at the agency. We are a nimble group of creative problem solvers, excited by solving creative challenges in order to help the agency meet its growth goals. The team is exceptionally passionate, thoughtful, and steadfast in its approach to communicate ideas clearly — all informed by strategic insight aligned to best practices.
THE SKILL SET
- Above average portfolio with an emphasis on digitally focused brand marketing initiatives
- Expert communication skills required (written, oral and presentation)
- Experience working within a CMS is a plus
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with UI tools like Sketch and Invision for both low- and high-fidelity design comps and prototypes
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a graphic designer (agency experience with a marketing background preferred)
- Degree in visual communication/graphic design from an accredited institution
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of strategic lead agency that brings a smarter, insight-driven approach to pharma marketing.
We think as marketers, work like a tech company and perform like a strategic partner.
We create better and more connected customer experiences because of the way we blend creative and technology, brand strategy and multichannel execution, data and storytelling.
We do this all in the service of marketing that makes a difference.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT CLOSERLOOK
At closerlook, we are committed to building an inclusive environment across race, gender, age, religion, identity and personal experience. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation. We believe we’re strongest when we’re together — all of us — to help better serve our clients and the communities around us.