Senior Designer at closerlook, inc.
About the job
At closerlook inc., a Senior Designer is instrumental in establishing the creative foundation of individual projects from concept through execution. The Senior Designer is responsible for consistently delivering exceptional UI and visual design under the direction of the Creative Director. A Senior Designer is responsible for capturing, synthesizing, and implementing feedback from senior members of the Creative Group. This person in this role will lead the way in translating conceptual direction into tangible design solutions. The Senior Designer must be comfortable operating autonomously when necessary, has a sense of ownership over the work, is self-motivated, and strives for design excellence.
As a member of the Creative Group, a Senior Designer is a consummate team player–providing support where necessary and thriving in a collaborative environment. This person is an active participant and strong presenter in project critiques. At times, the role acts as a facilitator for group reviews. With a strong attention to detail and passion for design, a Senior Designer is a systems-level thinker and problem solver excited by the opportunity to push the boundaries of constraints.
- Leads the creative development and execution of individual projects in close collaboration with Writers and Production Designers under the guidance of the Creative Director
- Participates in internal group reviews, strategy discussions and client presentations
- Clearly articulates design decisions that are backed up with strategic supporting evidence, insight, and rationale
- Communicates with various vendors to coordinate the execution of print and digital deliverables
- Works collaboratively with interactive developers and motion media team in the creation of interactive projects like email campaigns, websites, user interfaces, mobile apps, and videos
- Responsible for the development of client-facing presentation documents
- Plays a critical role in advancing closerlook's success as a creative and strategic partner to the clients we serve
- Project types include websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, videos, presentations, and some print work
- College or university degree in visual communication/graphic design
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a graphic designer (agency experience preferred; marketing background a plus)
- Online portfolio with a heavy emphasis on interactive work-responsive web design samples, interface design and campaign-focused projects
- Strong presentation skills to both internal and external clients
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with UI tools like Sketch and InVision for both low- and high-fidelity design comps and prototypes
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
- At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.