Senior Designer at Bounteous
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce meticulous, beautiful experiences that take into account business and user objectives, brand guidelines, and channel specifications or requirements (websites, mobile applications, email, etc.)
- Create and present design deliverables with limited oversight including design concepts, comps, experience strategy documentation, prototypes, style guides, pattern libraries, deliverable styling, etc.
- Present design decisions to the internal and client teams and iterate and implement feedback
- Work closely with Designers, UX Designers, Front- and Back-End Developers, Content Specialists, Business Analysts, and internal Project Managers to ensure all functionality and design is meeting client and user expectations
- Participate in discovery activities such as design workshops, brand questionnaire and overviews, digital system/style audits, competitive analysis, etc.
- Juggle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Prototype complex interactions with high standards of usability in mind
- Serves as a resident expert of digital tools and is skilled in developing digital design concepts. Is well-versed with web technology, usability, and core development tools; understands web design constraints, including a strong understanding of designing for a CMS.
- Actively contributes to and/or leads our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of experience designers
- Responsible for giving continuous feedback to peers, completing self-review, inputting time consistently, and communicating deadline conflicts
- B.S./B.A./B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields
- 3-6 years of experience as a creative professional, with a focus on design, user experience, and storytelling. Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- Background in responsive and mobile design
- In depth knowledge / proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Adobe After Effects or similar motion graphics programs a plus
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Experience designing around data sets and reusable components/patterns
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and project team members
- Excellent listener with a passion for human-centered design
- Is proactive and has efficient time-management skills