Senior Digital Art Director at The Marketing Store
The Marketing store has a long, exciting history as a highly innovative, inspirationally creative, global marketing agency. And now, we’re the lead retail partner for fully integrated agency, We are Unlimited, an Omnicom company, that brings together the expertise and insights of multiple agencies to support the work of a leading fortune 500 corporation. We have assembled some of the sharpest creative minds in the industry and we’re looking to add to the team.
Our Retail Marketing Group will be focused on turning out the most effective, brand building, behavior changing, print and digital marketing materials imaginable for one of the most iconic brands in the world. Our through-the-line model is led by data, fueled by cultural insight and focused on retail activations that drive the business. Our solutions are built around the ways real humans actually behave. And we behave like real humans too. We’re support collaborative, supportive of one another, respectful of everyone, and generally fun to be around.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Art Director obsessed with ideas, technology and design. Someone who can work seamlessly as part of a team, has a meticulous eye, plus strong communication skills. You’ll be working on a variety of projects ranging in digital menu design, POP, and innovation initiatives. Responsibilities include developing original concepts and executing designs based on established style guides/principles.
- Interpret briefs in-order to create designs that are strategically driven and compelling — not just “pretty”
- Think conceptually and strategically to discover the best way to problem-solve for design and technical challenges
- Collaborate with and inspire co-workers to produce innovative, strategically relevant, and high-quality work for clients
- Help drive the creative process from original concepts to final implementation
- Self-starter/self-motivated able to handle the day-to-day interactions with existing projects with minimal supervision needed
- Ability to create design solutions for multiple deadline–driven assignments and manage time efficiently
- Present creative concepts to clients both in-person and over the phone
- Be a constant learner, with a passion for making things better by actively keeping ahead of the curve and exploring of digital tools, trends/best practices, and styles as well as advertising and design styles
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong grasp of design around typography, color, photography, layout design, hierarchy, and user experience (motion graphics is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail in design and project management
- Superb information design abilities, fastidious and efficient production and optimization habits, and impeccable problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) with a positive, helpful, and team-focused attitude
- An expert proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects is a bonus), and Abstract
- Strong portfolio with examples of recent digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.