Senior Digital Designer at Enova
Position: Senior Digital Designer
Reports to: Enova Studios Manager
Learn more about Enova.
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our business. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our 10 international brands. Our services include copywriting, content, digital design, UX design, front-end development, social media and production. Read more on our blog.
This is where YOU come in:
We are seeking a detail-oriented Senior Digital Designer with experience in both digital design and user experience design. You will be working on a wide variety of projects including landing pages, html emails, banner ads, presentations, brand style guides, social media design and more! This position requires a combination of digital design, strong communication and creative problem-solving skills. You will be working closely with cross-functional departments across Enova, including business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, marketers, etc. It will be your job to take feedback from across departments and teams and apply it accordingly. You should have a strong understanding of responsive design, accessibility standards, industry trends and take a mobile-first approach.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
- Personally work on the design and/or development of digital projects
- Help facilitate client kickoff and creative review meetings
- Produce sketches and prototypes to communicate and pitch ideas
- Create, update and maintain websites, landing pages, and HTML emails for multiple brands
- Review the work of your peers
- Assist the Senior UX Designer on projects by sourcing requirements, testing and building wireframes
- Research and consistently implement digital design technologies, tools, best practices and standards
- Keep up with emerging trends in UX and UI interfaces, technology, content and design
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with a variety of software, including Adobe Creative Suite Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver, etc.
- A strong portfolio of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Multimedia or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an agile environment, with a strong focus on user experience, accessibility standards and mobile/responsive design
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities; ability to manage time
- Action-oriented and customer-focused in other words design with the business strategy in mind
- Strong visual design and typography skills and ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Easily partner and collaborate with other designers, copywriters, coders and marketers to develop compelling and creative solutions that are aligned with business strategy
- Ability to give and receive feedback productively
- Passion and curiosity for all things design, desire to stay current in the field and educate yourself on current trends and best practices
Kudos to you if you have...
- Knowledge of WordPress theme design and development
- Familiarity with with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and interpreting data
- Design and deliver wireframes, prototypes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Participated in user testing and research
- Knowledge of print design production or video production
- Experience in financial services or another highly regulated industry