Senior Graphic Designer at FTD
Sr. Graphic Designer
At FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where support from the Creative group helps translates the marketing and merchandising vision for the brand into a functional, customer-centric web experience and to work closely with people inside and outside the creative department to define and deliver the most effective solutions for driving business growth.
We are searching for top-level professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Sr. Graphic Designer will take a leading role in supporting business initiatives while assisting in all phases of creative work from concept to production within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute to maintaining and ensuring the visual brand is consistency across all channels. You will also help in these areas:
- Participate in the development of compelling copy and visual solutions to meet channel objectives.
- Identify, implement, streamline and maintain efficient processes and procedures that will increase productivity and quality of creative deliverables.
- Able to create and update online banners, landing pages, emails, print pieces and other media using state of the art techniques.
- Able to meet very strict deadlines and thrive in a fast pace atmosphere.
What we seek is a Sr. Graphic Designer with the ability to work on a broad range of different projects and technologies who loves to provide an expert level of design, is excited about building towards the future, is passionate and has a strong moral compass. These are the qualities we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Design or related field; or five years related experience and/or training working at an advertising agency, web design firm, eCommerce company or design shop; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with online advertising and marketing.
- Familiarity with User Experience Design principles.
- A command of the creative requirements for marketing communications including online media, print collateral, branding standards, and interactive media.
- Strong knowledge in all applications for the creation of marketing elements for both online and print environments. These include but are not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Cue, Flash, Dreamweaver, LiveCycle, Acrobat, Flex and Quark Xpress.
- Strong understanding of the importance of brand standards and the necessity of marinating those standards in creative executions for various marketing strategy.
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that effectively mitigates risk while ensuring customer satisfaction. We encourage and welcome out-of-the-box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of the Creative team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Josefa Spiess
Location: Tuesday-Thursday in Chicago, Monday and Friday in Downers Grove (flexibility with the split)
Hours: 8:30-5(M-F), Weekend and peak time as necessary
Recruiter: Ty Malone Cation