ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer. As our ideal candidate you will join a tight knit design team that takes pride and ownership in all of our work. As a senior member of the team you will be expected to leverage your own expertise to handle complex projects whilst simultaneously elevating and developing your fellow designers through pairing, mentorship, and feedback. You will work with other designers, videographers, copywriters, web developers, marketing stakeholders, and external companies to create fun and meaningful experiences that communicate our brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating a vision and building upon ActiveCampaign's core brand
- Brainstorming and creating designs including emails, website, and promotional material
- Collaborating with developers and stakeholders to build meaningful experiences
- Work with design and marketing leads to plan growth and overall design directions
- Mentoring and providing growth throughout the design team
- Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to identify key areas of overall improvement in our design process
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects
What is needed:
- Strong portfolio illustrating your design process and examples
- 5+ years experience creating designs for web, mobile and print
- Experience designing for a SaaS business preferred
- Primary knowledge of working in Figma, Sketch, or other modern design tools
- High confidence and willingness to provide feedback and guidance to peers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously whilst exhibiting reliable judgment and stability
- Creating marketing videos and animations a bonus
- Illustration capabilities a bonus
- Respect and knowledge of process and the ability to wireframe, mockup and iterate
- Comfortable researching, outlining, and advocating for new processes as needed
- Extensive knowledge working with typography and copy
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description