Senior Instructional Designer
We are adding a Senior Instructional Designer to our Learning and Development team!
As a Senior Instructional Designer you are a doer - you hear a challenge our team is facing and understand how to build a training that provides real solutions to eliminate gaps. You have an eye for great content and the communicative & technical skills to create a thoughtful learning experience.
Ideally, you will have a background in building trainings that create exceptional customer service teams and an impact on business results.
You, as a Senior Instructional Designer at Snapsheet are a builder and creator. You seek efficient and innovative ways to present meaningful content. As a person, you believe in our values, just as much as we do.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Day-in-the-life of a Senior Instructional Designer:
- Run an analysis, create impactful trainings/classes, and put all metrics in place to full measure and showcase results.
- Design and develop a range of learning experiences for varied audiences.
- Solutions include ILT, eLearning, blended learning, online job aids and other innovative knowledge transfer methods.
- Access the current state of our teams then pitch, create and host trainings that eliminate the gap(s).
- Assist in the New Hire Program redesign including: helping with creation of framework (task analysis, skills, hierarchy, etc.) and support in curriculum development and content creation.
- Conduct statistical analyses to establish assessment development and validation, pass point setting, and assessment scoring.
- Conduct root cause analysis of operational trends to identify training gaps and opportunities for training interventions.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects establishing project priority, milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, resources, timing, etc.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure efficacy and accuracy of existing content.
Qualifications for the Senior Instructional Designer:
- Degree in instructional design, e-learning, adult learning, educational technology, or other related degree or certificate programs or 4+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of rapid training development tools and authoring software.
- Deep understanding of design and development principles and best practices and how they vary depending on delivery method.
- Innovative thinking, action-oriented mindset, high adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.