As a Senior Product Designer on the Guests team, you'll join us and our mission to create the best place to explore and book great dining experiences. We've designed a solid foundation for our millions of users, but we can do so much more. We can be more than just a tool-we want to be a trusted guide for all the curious culinary adventure seekers. We want to help anyone find the perfect dinner reservation or the most unique event or the best takeout.
This is where you come in. You'll reimagine how guests search and discover the thousands of amazing restaurants and wineries on Tock. You'll explore how we can better curate and personalize search results. You'll collaborate on a new, unique membership program for our most dedicated users. You'll bring serious visual design skill to shape our growing design system and bring our exciting rebrand to life. You'll do all of this while considering how we can make major improvements to our mobile and app experience.
More about the Guests team: many of life's special moments are celebrated out to eat, and with thousands of wonderful restaurants, wineries, and culinary destinations around the world on Tock, we have an opportunity to help make those special moments happen. That's what the Guests team is all about. We're creating an impressive search and discovery network that connects businesses with millions of diners, delighting guests but more importantly helping our customers and their businesses thrive in such uncertain times.
The Senior Product Designer position can be located in Chicago or work remotely.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Explore ideas and solutions to some of our most exciting and important challenges
- Define and shape strategy with your product teammates
- Create prototypes to test and validate your ideas
- Produce intuitive, beautiful, and user-centered designs
- Work alongside your engineering teammates to see projects through
Who We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience designing and shipping products with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Experience designing for mobile and web
- Experience with consumer-facing products
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan for all employees
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.