Senior Product Designer - Search & Visualization (Remote) at Relativity
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer to help drive great design for our Search and Visualization product features. Search and Visualization is the engine that drives our clients' eDiscovery process, enabling them to find the truth, then act on it. This is an incredibly daunting task as finding the proverbial needle in the haystack might require cutting through and making sense of hundreds of thousands of documents.
In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business objectives, leverage the latest in AI and machine learning, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
You will report to the Manager of Product Design.
Your Role in Action
- Help lead the vision for the future of Search and Visualizations, two important features in RelOne that have a huge impact across the entire platform and for the work of our customers
- Work with teams throughout product development, from discovery through to implementation and product improvement
- Lead user and partner research to develop an understanding of our clients and users, and their current behaviors and expectations
- Summarize user feedback, product analytics, and requirements to develop impactful ideas and product solutions
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to all partners and help vet and prioritize solutions in iterative and collaborative processes
- Work with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and help with their implementation and validation through Agile methodologies
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, and promote and help coordinate its adoption across our company
- 6-8+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and highly interactive interfaces for customers.
- Experience leading the design and usability efforts for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence, and in particular for data-rich and visualization-heavy features.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience closely collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Proven experience using user research to develop and inform the UI.
- Proven portfolio of highly visualized and interactive applications.
- Advanced knowledge of technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch, InVision, Marvel or other similar UI design and prototyping software experience a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.