Senior Product Designer - Search & Visualization at Relativity
- Help lead the vision for the future of Search and Visualizations, two key features in RelOne that have a huge impact across the entire platform and for the work of our customers.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams throughout the product development process, from discovery through to implementation and continuous product improvement.
- Lead user and stakeholder research to develop a deep understanding of our clients and users, as well as their current behaviors and expectations.
- Synthesize user feedback, product analytics, and business requirements in order to develop and explore impactful ideas and product solutions.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to both internal and external stakeholders, and help vet and prioritize solutions in highly iterative and collaborative processes.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and assist in their implementation and validation via Agile methodologies.
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, as well as evangelize and help coordinate its adoption across our company.
- Experience leading the design and usability efforts for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence, and in particular for data-rich and visualization-heavy features.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience closely collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Proven experience using user research to develop and inform the UI.
- Proven portfolio of highly visualized and interactive applications.
- Advanced knowledge of technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch, InVision, Marvel or other similar UI design and prototyping software experience a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- 6-8+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and highly interactive interfaces for customers.