Senior Product Designer, UI at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:52 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is seeking an experienced forward-thinking, user-focused Sr. Product Designer to translate business and product requirements into living, breathing designs. This role is heavily focused on visual and motion design, so the ideal candidate is expected to showcase a portfolio of results-driven work that weaves together a strong visual aesthetic, design systems thinking, and meaningful interactions.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and other stakeholders to take briefs and requirements from initial concepts to high-fidelity responsive designs.
- Contribute to a growing design system, with a focus on iconography, typography, color, and motion.
- Design responsive user-interfaces across web, mobile and native applications.
- Communicate design decisions effectively based on user-research, content strategy, usability and design thinking.
- Work closely with the Design Director to lead the design craft and execute the creative vision.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and fellow colleagues, acting as a design advocate across departments.
- 5+ years of relevant professional and creative experience
- Well-rounded portfolio that effectively communicates design process while showcasing strong proficiency in iconography, typography, color, grid systems and motion.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch.
- Prototyping experience.
- Significant experience working with scalable design systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a long-term and short-term basis.
- Passion for building things with new technologies and aware of emerging trends.
- Experience working with 3D software or game engine (Solidworks, Maya, Unity, etc.) a plus.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description