Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team and work on various projects with a focus on UX/UI Consumer app/web and Driver app. You will help us build products that are functionally easy to use and visually appealing to our users.
- Collaborate with product managers to better understand user needs.
- Create flows, user scenario, storyboards, wireframes, and visual designs during the full cycle of the product design and development.
- Deliver high-fidelity designs and specifications.
- Deeply understand and contribute to the requirements of projects you work on.
- Actively build a strong relationship with product, engineering, operations, regional sales and design peers to collaborate on improving the product experience for our external and internal users.
We are excited if you...
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Design or a related field
- Have a minimum of 6 years of experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Have a portfolio showcasing excellent design skills on mobile and web, demonstrating your ability to see the big pictures, understand and solve the problems for the end users.
- Are experienced in consumer facing products.
- Are proficiency in current mobile and web design technology.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action.
- Have a strong empathy and deep understanding in users’ frame of mind.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability, and can influence peers and senior management through clear thinking and communication.
- Working proficiency in Chinese is preferred though not required.
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.