$80,000 - $110,000 a year
Scrum process and Design thinking principles: 5 years (Preferred)
crafting interview scripts and conducting user interviews: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Role: Senior Product Designer
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
CareAdvisors is a technology company helping patients get access to healthcare and social service benefits they need by automating the manual enrollment burden taken on by hospitals.
Our CRM empowers care navigators and social workers with a search and communication platform that’s connected to a network of community organizations and hospitals. We use the data gathered across our network to power our automated analytics engine. Join us in building out our CRM so we can connect people to the care they need!
About the Role
We are looking for a senior-level Product Designer with a strong comfort level directing the design of products, services, and experiences for current and future client-partners. You should be passionate about creating positive change in the healthcare world, and passionate about web design and UX/IU. Ideally, you bring a developer’s sensibility to your digital design and are ready to join a creative team poised to elevate itself to the next level.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead a multidisciplinary team on a myriad of projects, engaging with key stakeholders as well as cross-functional, internal and external partners. The organization is at various stages of developing fluency in Design Thinking and part of the role will include coaching stakeholders, partners and teams to help develop this capability while answering strategic questions. Overall, you will:
- Work with product owners/product managers/users/developers to ideate, experiments, prototype, test product ideas and deliver MVPs.
- Reduce layers of complexity to create simple, delightful experiences for users.
- Use and evolve our design system and guidelines, to create new features from ideas on paper to implementation.
- Apply accessibility standards and guidelines to your designs.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to create product plans and maintain product design processes.
- Collaborate with the product manager and the designer to conduct User research maintain UX documentation
About the Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual/Web/UX Design, or similar
- You are currently living in the Chicagoland area
- At least 5 year(s) of experience working as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer or similar roles
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and Design Thinking principles
- Experience crafting interview scripts, conducting user interviews, generating actionable user synthesis report
- Experience with usability testing, including card-sorting, A/B testing, and any other kinds of testing.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about healthcare or helping others
About the Tools We Use
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite)
At Care Advisors we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, CareAdvisors has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and daily operations. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and we will return to an office environment once it is deemed safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control.
Related keywords: product designer, ux designer, designer, senior product designer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
See our COVID note in the role posting.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Scrum process and Design thinking principles: 5 years (Preferred)
- crafting interview scripts and conducting user interviews: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
1 day ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.