Senior Product Designer at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is seeking an experienced forward-thinking, user-focused Product Designer to translate business and product requirements into living, breathing designs. This role is heavily focused on user-experience, so the ideal candidate is expected to showcase a portfolio of research-backed work across various stages of the design process, from journey mapping to wireframing to high-fidelity prototypes and more.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and other stakeholders to take briefs and requirements from initial concepts to high-fidelity responsive designs.
- Act as the user advocate across every aspect of the design process, ensuring that the customer voice is represented throughout.
- Communicate design decisions effectively based on user-research, content strategy, usability and design thinking.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and fellow colleagues, acting as a design evangelist across departments
- 5+ years of relevant professional and creative experience.
- Well-rounded portfolio that effectively communicates design process and results driven by design choices.
- Experience in simplifying complex Information Architectures.
- Experience building and/or working with scalable design systems.
- Experience working across web, mobile and native application design.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a long-term and short-term basis.
- Passion for building things with new technologies.
- Experience working with 3D software or game engine (Solidworks, Maya, Unity, etc.) a plus.
- Education: BA/BS in Human Computer Interaction, Design, UX or a related field or equivalent practical experience
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description