CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Senior Product Designer is responsible for guiding cross-functional teams in the design and innovation process for CCC's top priority projects.
Approach complex business problems through collaboration and the practical application of design thinking.
Plan, research and execution of product design initiatives across all segments of CCC's vast architecture.
In addition to core project work, this position will play a key role in shaping the future of CCC's design lab, through the creation of tools, processes and training of co-workers in design methodology.
- Previous experience leading the design of an enterprise platform from inception to launch to measurement.
- Lead strategic conversations with stakeholders across the organization, resulting in alignment and outputs that drive better business outcomes.
- Ability to leverage the full product design toolbox, including: product definition, value proposition, insight development, requirements gathering, use-case creation, service blueprints, journey maps, ideation, opportunity definition and user stories.
- Excels at working with with large, complex data-sets and emergent technologies.
- Strong project management skills, including: organization, prioritization, strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept and give direction and feedback.
- Track record of leading qualitative/quantitative research including: planning, research design, surveys, data collection, rigorous analysis and synthesis, identifying patterns
- Ability to create whiteboard sketches, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative experience definition and improvement
- 7+ years as a product design professional
- Significant consulting or agency experience
- Insurance or automotive industry experience