You make the complex simple. Data driven decisions help you navigate workflow heavy business challenges for exciting clients. You believe design has a scientific intent, and that you can measure your success based on the business value you create. As an advocate for design, you are no stranger to sharing its value with senior client executives; you are iterating, educating, and influencing along the way. Mentoring and supporting other designers is important to you. You will join our growing Chicago office and be a part of a quickly growing team of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow, building large, complex digital products
- You will help manage client relationships within the context of the product design process, such as leading workshops and design reviews
- Contribute to the product design process for Devbridge, your fellow Product Design colleagues, and our clients including: research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, style guides, and more
- 5 to 8 years of UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision, and always evaluating the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Agency, large consultancy, or product company background a plus
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We are encouraging employees to be in the office at least 1-2 days per week now, and by mid-June we will shift to a 3 days per week in-office/2 days per week remote working set-up. At that time this position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.